Jan 28, 2013 / 2:46 pm
Silver Star Rotary Club of Vernon and Vernon Fire and Rescue Services will host the Project Save-A-Life CPR Day.
Over 300 people are expected to register for the event, which involves Free CPR training as well as a demonstration of how to use a portable defibrillator.
When: Saturday, February 16
Where: Clarence Fulton Secondary School.
Time: Classes run on the hour, starting at 9am, 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Sign up: at the Village Green Mall:
- Friday, February 8 (4-9 p.m.)
- All day on Saturday, February 9 (9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
You can also register by calling 1-888-CPR-LUNG
The press release states: We are continuing the tradition of a delicious pancake breakfast which is free with your sign-up (donations gladly accepted).
Silver Star Rotary Club is responsible for the organization of the event itself, coordinating with a local school for the use of their facilities, and providing club members for registration check-in and trainee assistance. Vernon Fire and Rescue Services is responsible for training the participants, who will receive a participant certificate.
Read more Vernon News
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10
- Sword wielder beaten with skateboard May 8
- Target opens its doors in the Okanagan May 7