Jan 28, 2013 / 1:24 pm
Royal Bank of Canada (TSX:RY) and TD Canada Trust (TSX:TD) say their customers are among those affected by a nationwide Visa outage.
The two banks confirmed the news through their official Twitter accounts.
Calls to Visa Canada were not immediately returned, but several credit card users across the country took to the social media website to complain that their cards were being declined when they tried to use them.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||0.57||-0.03|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.47||-0.05|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.755||-0.015|
Big Picture Stocks press on Most major global equity markets continued their upward journeys this week despite less-than-inspired economic data. In the US, weaker-than-forecast employment and housing...
I vowed when I started this column twenty-five years ago that I wasn’t going to write about politics and I have held the line until today but this item is really about questions. I looked back o...
The majority of Canadians prefer to make their big move during the summer season. There are a variety of reasons for choosing this time of year: it is easier to transport boxes in non-icy condition...
- IRS investigated for tea party targeting
- Loonie weakens as commodities fall
- The buck is up - a little
- Cheap deadly cars made in Brazil
- Bangladesh to raise wages
- Open for business
- 'Gatsby' earns $51.1M, 'Iron Man' $72.5M
- Chrysler recalls nearly 470,000 SUVs
- Bell not interested in selling more Astral
- Loonie dips over a quarter
- Taxman and the offshore tax havens
- Sharktopus views turns on YouTube TV