Jan 27, 2013 / 2:58 pm
Over the years as an airport shuttle driver for Big White Ski Resort, Kevin O'Neill has seen plenty of wild animals.
He's seen eagles, a moose, bobcat and even a cougar, but on Thursday, January 24, he saw something he hasn't seen before.
A video showing what appears to be a family of Lynx crossing the road was filmed by one of his passengers, Alice Henderson of Australia, halfway up Big White Road.
"One of them was bigger than the rest," said Kevin. "That was probably the mom. The others look like last years' kittens."
"You're never gonna see that again."
Send your wildlife pics and video to [email protected]
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3