Jan 26, 2013 / 11:39 am
Saturday, January 26 will be the first day that furry friends of Big White Ski Resort can have their own Season Pass created.
The Pass shows the dog's photo as well as the owner's phone number, so it acts as an ID while on the mountain.
Yoho was the first to have his photo taken today and now, should he get lost while playing with his beloved frisbee, staff or guests will be able to contact his owner.
If you would like a FREE Dog Pass for your furry best friend, please see the Tickets Desk in the Village Centre Mall at Big White Ski Resort. Alternatively you can email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org please include your name and contact phone number.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17
- Weather Report Jun 17
- Motorcycle, deer collide near Rutland Jun 16