Jan 24, 2013 / 2:18 pm
The Masset RCMP have put a halt to an alleged local drug trafficking ring operated by a family of four in Masset.
During the late evening on January 23, Masset RCMP executed a search warrant on a residence in Old Masset, which was believed to be associated to drug trafficking. Five people were arrested and taken into custody, one of which was released later that night.
The subsequent search resulted in the seizure of prepackaged cocaine powder, and crack cocaine, over $6500 in cash, drug trafficking paraphernalia and an unsecure firearm. The drugs seized have an estimated street value of over $4200.
Charged with Possession of a Controlled substance for the purpose of Trafficking are 49-year-old Robert Davis (Sr.), 44-year-old Roxanne Davis, 23-year-old Adam Davis and 18-year-old Robert Davis (Jr.) All four have been remanded in custody until January 25.
Read more BC News
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
(Click for RSS instructions.)