Jan 24, 2013 / 2:18 pm
The Masset RCMP have put a halt to an alleged local drug trafficking ring operated by a family of four in Masset.
During the late evening on January 23, Masset RCMP executed a search warrant on a residence in Old Masset, which was believed to be associated to drug trafficking. Five people were arrested and taken into custody, one of which was released later that night.
The subsequent search resulted in the seizure of prepackaged cocaine powder, and crack cocaine, over $6500 in cash, drug trafficking paraphernalia and an unsecure firearm. The drugs seized have an estimated street value of over $4200.
Charged with Possession of a Controlled substance for the purpose of Trafficking are 49-year-old Robert Davis (Sr.), 44-year-old Roxanne Davis, 23-year-old Adam Davis and 18-year-old Robert Davis (Jr.) All four have been remanded in custody until January 25.
Read more BC News
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
(Click for RSS instructions.)