Jan 24, 2013 / 1:02 pm
A Canada post truck had a slippery morning on Broadview Avenue in the Glenwood area of Kelowna.
The accident happened when the driver tried to reverse his progress up a steep, icy driveway, and began sliding over the edge.
He ended up wedged on top of an electrical box, with crews unsure at first how to extract the vehicle.
No one was injured in the accident.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3
- More delays for Grossmith case Dec 3
- Civic award nominations now open Dec 2
- City sand truck has trouble Dec 2
- Court hears drug dealer feared for life Dec 2
- Boparai pleads guilty to threats Dec 2
- Bus hits Jetta; Gordon reopened Dec 2
- Alberta storms affecting flights Dec 2
- Eye in the sky tracks shoplifters Dec 2
- Dix video: BC pays for Liberal lies Dec 1