Jan 24, 2013 / 11:41 am
City of Vernon Council approved the budget for the 30th Avenue Downtown Revitalization project.
The project team will now request submissions from qualified contractors for the tender process in February. The prequalification process is a check that the contractors have applicable construction experience in commercial downtown environments.
Designs will be previewed by downtown business owners on Tuesday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 22.
All project info including the landscape design is posted on the 30 Avenue Project page on the City of Vernon website.
Read more Vernon News
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10
- Sword wielder beaten with skateboard May 8
- Target opens its doors in the Okanagan May 7