Vernon and North Okanagan
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:41 am
City of Vernon Council approved the budget for the 30th Avenue Downtown Revitalization project.
The project team will now request submissions from qualified contractors for the tender process in February. The prequalification process is a check that the contractors have applicable construction experience in commercial downtown environments.
Designs will be previewed by downtown business owners on Tuesday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 22.
All project info including the landscape design is posted on the 30 Avenue Project page on the City of Vernon website.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- CN confirms interest in rail line Dec 3
- Two cats perish in mobile home fire Dec 2
- Expired car insurance leads to pot bust Dec 2
- Icy road accidents began this weekend Dec 2
- Weather playing havoc on drivers Dec 2
- RCMP bust 16 in drug trafficking case Dec 2
- Guilty plea entered in child porn case Nov 29