Jan 24, 2013 / 11:34 am
For improved safety and to avoid some infrastructure and plumbing hurdles, Vernon City Council has directed staff to site the relocate-able public washroom facility to the eastern portion of the Medical Clinic site, adjacent to the laneway and the Greyhound Station instead of at Cenotaph Park.
The proposed building layout will be reviewed by the Accessibility Committee.
Read more Vernon News
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10
- Sword wielder beaten with skateboard May 8
- Target opens its doors in the Okanagan May 7