Vernon and North Okanagan
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:34 am
For improved safety and to avoid some infrastructure and plumbing hurdles, Vernon City Council has directed staff to site the relocate-able public washroom facility to the eastern portion of the Medical Clinic site, adjacent to the laneway and the Greyhound Station instead of at Cenotaph Park.
The proposed building layout will be reviewed by the Accessibility Committee.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5
- Enderby home destroyed by fire Dec 4
- Vernon man stabbed in his home Dec 4
- Salmon Arm home invasion Dec 3
- Icy roads keep Salmon Arm RCMP busy Dec 3