Letters to the editor
A story that details a 'party-gone-wrong' event has farther reaching implications then the immediate heartbreak and financial burden Mr. Mann and his family have been placed with.
Clearly there is a pattern that is developing in this school's students' attitudes towards other human beings. Right and wrong, respect, accountability (to name a few) are serious social values which are obviously not being taught or registering with these kids.
I shudder to think that in the next few years, they will be cast into society as the 'next generation.' Campsites destroyed, homes destroyed. What can we look forward to at graduation from these fine individuals? I guess assaults or deaths would be the logical next step.....
Read more Letters to the editor
- $50M for rail corridorCentral Okanagan - 1:38 pm
- Vibey is home!Kelowna - 4:44 pm
- Crash driver allegedly impairedKelowna - 2:57 pm
- Fruitful weatherCentral Okanagan - 12:56 pm
for these and other issues.
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13
- Poor Coquihalla conditions Aug 13
- Support for RCMP Aug 10