Letters to the editor
A story that details a 'party-gone-wrong' event has farther reaching implications then the immediate heartbreak and financial burden Mr. Mann and his family have been placed with.
Clearly there is a pattern that is developing in this school's students' attitudes towards other human beings. Right and wrong, respect, accountability (to name a few) are serious social values which are obviously not being taught or registering with these kids.
I shudder to think that in the next few years, they will be cast into society as the 'next generation.' Campsites destroyed, homes destroyed. What can we look forward to at graduation from these fine individuals? I guess assaults or deaths would be the logical next step.....
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teachers disheartenedKelowna
- Dogs attacked with weaponKelowna
- Dog handler recounts chaseWest Kelowna
- Man hospitalized after assaultKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10
- Highway mayhem Sep 10
- Children at risk Sep 10
- Something has to give Sep 7