Letters to the editor
A story that details a 'party-gone-wrong' event has farther reaching implications then the immediate heartbreak and financial burden Mr. Mann and his family have been placed with.
Clearly there is a pattern that is developing in this school's students' attitudes towards other human beings. Right and wrong, respect, accountability (to name a few) are serious social values which are obviously not being taught or registering with these kids.
I shudder to think that in the next few years, they will be cast into society as the 'next generation.' Campsites destroyed, homes destroyed. What can we look forward to at graduation from these fine individuals? I guess assaults or deaths would be the logical next step.....
Read more Letters to the editor
- Flooding washes out roads in Montana World
- Lost snowmobiler was full of lifeVernon / N. Okanagan
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20