Letters to the editor
A story that details a 'party-gone-wrong' event has farther reaching implications then the immediate heartbreak and financial burden Mr. Mann and his family have been placed with.
Clearly there is a pattern that is developing in this school's students' attitudes towards other human beings. Right and wrong, respect, accountability (to name a few) are serious social values which are obviously not being taught or registering with these kids.
I shudder to think that in the next few years, they will be cast into society as the 'next generation.' Campsites destroyed, homes destroyed. What can we look forward to at graduation from these fine individuals? I guess assaults or deaths would be the logical next step.....
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hospital gets new towerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:34 pm
- Sh*t Parkers of KelownaKelowna - 3:31 pm
- Boonstock organizers talkPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:29 pm
- Hot and dry raises fire ratingCentral Okanagan - 2:38 pm
for these and other issues.
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22
- Essential Service? Jul 9