Jan 24, 2013 / 11:26 am
KPMG will host a core services review workshop on Tuesday, January 29 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Vernon Recreation Centre Auditoriaum.
Residents and taxpayers who wish to participate in the workshop are asked to:
2) Read the “Service Profiles”
3) Send feedback or suggestions directly to KPMG before or after the session at email@example.com
KPMG provides Audit, Tax, and Advisory services with offices in 33 locations across the country. The firm's more than 700 partners and 5,600 employees provide crucial services to many of the public and private business, not-for profit, and public-sector organizations in Canada.
More info on the public workshop can be found here.
Read more Vernon News
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10
- Sword wielder beaten with skateboard May 8
- Target opens its doors in the Okanagan May 7