Vernon and North Okanagan
Jan 24, 2013 / 11:26 am
KPMG will host a core services review workshop on Tuesday, January 29 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Vernon Recreation Centre Auditoriaum.
Residents and taxpayers who wish to participate in the workshop are asked to:
2) Read the “Service Profiles”
3) Send feedback or suggestions directly to KPMG before or after the session at [email protected]
KPMG provides Audit, Tax, and Advisory services with offices in 33 locations across the country. The firm's more than 700 partners and 5,600 employees provide crucial services to many of the public and private business, not-for profit, and public-sector organizations in Canada.
More info on the public workshop can be found here.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Salmon Arm home invasion Dec 3
- Icy roads keep Salmon Arm RCMP busy Dec 3
- CN confirms interest in rail line Dec 3
- Two cats perish in mobile home fire Dec 2
- Expired car insurance leads to pot bust Dec 2
- Icy road accidents began this weekend Dec 2
- Weather playing havoc on drivers Dec 2