Vernon and North Okanagan News
KPMG will host a core services review workshop on Tuesday, January 29 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Vernon Recreation Centre Auditoriaum.
Residents and taxpayers who wish to participate in the workshop are asked to:
2) Read the “Service Profiles”
3) Send feedback or suggestions directly to KPMG before or after the session at [email protected]
KPMG provides Audit, Tax, and Advisory services with offices in 33 locations across the country. The firm's more than 700 partners and 5,600 employees provide crucial services to many of the public and private business, not-for profit, and public-sector organizations in Canada.
More info on the public workshop can be found here.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- New Lotto 649 millionaire in KamloopsKamloops - 9:56 am
- 2 killed in avalanche near Lake LouiseCanada
- Castanet's Week in ReviewKelowna - 5:00 am
- Missing jet may have turned backWorld - 7:40 am
Vernon Discussion Forum
District of Coldstream
Village of Lumby
City of Armstrong
City of Enderby
District of Sicamous
Okanagan Regional Library