Jan 23, 2013 / 8:46 am
Traveler's making their way to Vancouver should drive with caution this morning as the Okanagan Connector is expecting periods of snow beginning this morning and foggy patches as well. Environment Canada is calling for five centimetres of snow throughout the day and ending around midnight.
The Coquihalla Highway is also expecting periods of snow this morning and a risk of freezing rain near Hope. Between 5-10 centimetres of snow is forecasted to fall between Hope and Merritt today.
You can monitor the situation at DriveBC
Read more BC News
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
(Click for RSS instructions.)