Vernon and North Okanagan
Jan 23, 2013 / 8:35 am
A snowfall warning is in effect for Vernon and the North Okanagan today (Jan. 23).
Environment Canada is forecasting between 10-15 centimetres of snow to fall by Thursday morning.
A Pacific frontal system over the BC coast is expected to move across the interior tonight. Snow from the system will start this morning over the Southwest Interior and intensify this afternoon and evening over the Kootenays.
Check our weather page for continuous updates.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5
- Enderby home destroyed by fire Dec 4
- Vernon man stabbed in his home Dec 4
- Salmon Arm home invasion Dec 3
- Icy roads keep Salmon Arm RCMP busy Dec 3