Jan 23, 2013 / 8:35 am
A snowfall warning is in effect for Vernon and the North Okanagan today (Jan. 23).
Environment Canada is forecasting between 10-15 centimetres of snow to fall by Thursday morning.
A Pacific frontal system over the BC coast is expected to move across the interior tonight. Snow from the system will start this morning over the Southwest Interior and intensify this afternoon and evening over the Kootenays.
Check our weather page for continuous updates.
Read more Vernon News
- Tuesday collision disrupts traffic May 15
- Enjoying Vernon beaches May 14
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10