Jan 22, 2013 / 2:30 pm
Eric McCormack, the Canadian born actor best known for his role in the American sitcom "Will and Grace" recently sent out this tweet.
Apparently he is a big fan of the Okanagan Valley, in particular Naramata.
Eric McCormack @EricMcCormack
“@mj_tyler: perhaps u know Okanagan Valley. U should see it in Summer! ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H605QYDJtHs# …” Love it! Stayed at Naramata Inn many times.
Here is the video McCormack tweeted about:
Read more South Okanagan News
- Rally to help Penticton children's festival May 10
- Nature festival returns to Okanagan May 10
- Dix praises Cannings in Summerland May 8
- Broken bones are part of toddler's life May 6
- Centre for owl rehab holds open house May 4