Jan 22, 2013 / 10:31 am
The matter of a man charged with aggravated assault after another man was set on fire at a Kelowna house party last year has been pushed back for another week.
Josh McWhirter’s lawyer has asked for a one-week postponement for a possible bail review.
McWhirter will again appear via video link from the Kamloops Regional Correctional Facility on Jan. 29 for election and arraignment.
He is one of two men charged in the crime that occurred on Dec. 8, 2012.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3
- More delays for Grossmith case Dec 3
- Civic award nominations now open Dec 2
- City sand truck has trouble Dec 2
- Court hears drug dealer feared for life Dec 2
- Boparai pleads guilty to threats Dec 2
- Bus hits Jetta; Gordon reopened Dec 2
- Alberta storms affecting flights Dec 2
- Eye in the sky tracks shoplifters Dec 2
- Dix video: BC pays for Liberal lies Dec 1