Jan 22, 2013 / 10:31 am
The matter of a man charged with aggravated assault after another man was set on fire at a Kelowna house party last year has been pushed back for another week.
Josh McWhirter’s lawyer has asked for a one-week postponement for a possible bail review.
McWhirter will again appear via video link from the Kamloops Regional Correctional Facility on Jan. 29 for election and arraignment.
He is one of two men charged in the crime that occurred on Dec. 8, 2012.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13
- May Day parade set for Saturday May 13
- Flood Watch May 13
- Week in Review May 12
- Chain reaction accident on Hwy 97 May 11