Letters to the editor
Steve Butler writes, "So if you have more road blocks per capita than other cities, issue more warnings than other cities, and collect more fines than other cities, you will stack the stats to reflect more impaired drivers. You will also cause more people to lose their jobs, have to hire lawyers, pay storage and towing fees and pay for driver monitor devices."
You have got it wrong Steve, road blocks dont cause more people to lose their jobs, hire lawyers, pay storage and towing fees and driver monitoring devices,
The idiots whom drive drunk cause these things. Great on the police for spending the time to catch these no minds whom commit this offence. Whining about roadblocks just shows who abuses the system.
Keep on putting up those roadblocks! It helps keep my kids safer on the roads!
Thankyou Kelowna RCMP!!!!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Shopping cart fireKelowna - 11:37 am
- Joe Rich wildfire containedKelowna - 11:28 am
- Back to schoolBC - 6:47 am
- Castanet's weekly weatherCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10