Letters to the editor
Steve Butler writes, "So if you have more road blocks per capita than other cities, issue more warnings than other cities, and collect more fines than other cities, you will stack the stats to reflect more impaired drivers. You will also cause more people to lose their jobs, have to hire lawyers, pay storage and towing fees and pay for driver monitor devices."
You have got it wrong Steve, road blocks dont cause more people to lose their jobs, hire lawyers, pay storage and towing fees and driver monitoring devices,
The idiots whom drive drunk cause these things. Great on the police for spending the time to catch these no minds whom commit this offence. Whining about roadblocks just shows who abuses the system.
Keep on putting up those roadblocks! It helps keep my kids safer on the roads!
Thankyou Kelowna RCMP!!!!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Naramata wildfirePenticton / S. Okanagan - 4:20 pm
- Busy day for search and rescueKamloops - 3:37 pm
- Supertankers: 'pure madness'BC - 1:45 pm
- Harrowing tale from missing pickerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Poor Coquihalla conditions Aug 13
- Support for RCMP Aug 10
- Teachers' true colours Aug 10
- The problem with Equifax Aug 10
- RCMP thanked for fast work Aug 10