Letters to the editor
So the government has poured millions of taxpayer dollars into bringing back the wolf from extinction, only to go ahead and open season on them based on the lobbying of trophy hunters.
I can't say that I am shocked, however I am very disgusted with our government for allowing this. Seeing the stocks increase to a stable level should be a cause for celebration as wolves are a very important part of our ecosystem, but instead we will go ahead and slaughter them senselessly.
I hope to see a huge public outcry over this, as it goes against everything that Canada should stand for.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teacher strikeKelowna
- Month old ticket wins $1MKelowna
- Masterchef to open restaurantWest Kelowna
- Curfew check nets drug bustVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15