Letters to the editor
So the government has poured millions of taxpayer dollars into bringing back the wolf from extinction, only to go ahead and open season on them based on the lobbying of trophy hunters.
I can't say that I am shocked, however I am very disgusted with our government for allowing this. Seeing the stocks increase to a stable level should be a cause for celebration as wolves are a very important part of our ecosystem, but instead we will go ahead and slaughter them senselessly.
I hope to see a huge public outcry over this, as it goes against everything that Canada should stand for.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Schools ready to welcome kidsCentral Okanagan - 11:55 am
- Teachers reach dealBC - 6:28 am
- Fire crews getting upper handPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:33 am
- Upside down driver calls for helpWest Kelowna - 10:51 am
for these and other issues.
- Highway mayhem Sep 10
- Children at risk Sep 10
- Something has to give Sep 7
- Clark's hidden agenda Sep 7
- Radar detectors detect tickets Sep 7