Letters to the editor
So the government has poured millions of taxpayer dollars into bringing back the wolf from extinction, only to go ahead and open season on them based on the lobbying of trophy hunters.
I can't say that I am shocked, however I am very disgusted with our government for allowing this. Seeing the stocks increase to a stable level should be a cause for celebration as wolves are a very important part of our ecosystem, but instead we will go ahead and slaughter them senselessly.
I hope to see a huge public outcry over this, as it goes against everything that Canada should stand for.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Superboat chaseKelowna
- Car destroyed by fireWest Kelowna
- We will never recover Canada
- Criminal homesick for prison World
for these and other issues.
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom for Vets Apr 8
- Prospera price gouge Apr 8
- Dock takes over Beach Apr 8
- Happy volunteer week Apr 8