Jan 21, 2013 / 4:15 pm
A mother and her son were taken to hospital after their vehicle flipped onto its roof during a spectacular two vehicle crash in West Kelowna, Monday.
The incident occurred sometime after 3:30 p.m. at the intersection of Old Okanagan Highway and Gossett Road a block away from the firehall.
According to witnesses, the Honda the pair were driving in may have missed a stop sign and collided with a Cadillac.
The mother and child were taken to hospital with apparent neck injuries.
The male driver of the Cadillac was seen walking around his vehicle, gathering up items from the car.
He appeared uninjured.
The roadway is open to traffic.
Police continue to investigate.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Dust devil in West Kelowna Jun 13
- Cdn. singer highlights Westside Daze Jun 13
- Premier ready to work for your vote Jun 12
- Heritage buildings saved from fire Jun 12
- West Kelowna opts for new score clock Jun 12
- Westside-Kelowna voting information Jun 12
- Byelection date set for July 10 Jun 12
- Traffic calming options explored Jun 12
- Dix comes out swinging Jun 12
- Carole Gordon Vs. Christy Clark Jun 11