Jan 21, 2013 / 8:14 am
Residents who travel along Shannon Lake Road in West Kelowna should expect delays today as crews will be out replacing damaged street light poles.
The work will affect motorists driving along the road on either side of the Shannon Lake golf course entrance.
Delays are expected to be around 15 minutes in length, with single lane alternating traffic.
Crews are expected to complete their work by 3 p.m.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Cdn. singer highlights Westside Daze Jun 13
- Premier ready to work for your vote Jun 12
- Heritage buildings saved from fire Jun 12
- West Kelowna opts for new score clock Jun 12
- Westside-Kelowna voting information Jun 12
- Byelection date set for July 10 Jun 12
- Traffic calming options explored Jun 12
- Dix comes out swinging Jun 12
- Carole Gordon Vs. Christy Clark Jun 11
- Hockeyville $$$ for a clock or sign Jun 10