Jan 21, 2013 / 8:14 am
Residents who travel along Shannon Lake Road in West Kelowna should expect delays today as crews will be out replacing damaged street light poles.
The work will affect motorists driving along the road on either side of the Shannon Lake golf course entrance.
Delays are expected to be around 15 minutes in length, with single lane alternating traffic.
Crews are expected to complete their work by 3 p.m.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20
- Young men brave icy waters to save man Nov 19
- Christmas lights tour for the food bank Nov 19
- Designers wanted for civic centre Nov 18
- Black ice Nov 17
- Woman sets own car on fire Nov 15