Jan 21, 2013 / 6:19 am
A major fire has damaged a condo complex in Whistler.
As many as 13 suites have been charred in the blaze at The Villas Snowberry, a development in Whistler's upper village at the base of Blackcomb mountain.
The fire broke out early Sunday evening and crews needed several hours to knock down the flames, but had the situation under control by 9 p.m.
No one was hurt.
A cause of the fire and an estimate of damages have not been released. (News1130)
Read more BC News
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
(Click for RSS instructions.)