Jan 20, 2013 / 2:30 pm
A calendar featuring residents of Regency Retirement Resorts, local politicians and doctors and benefitting the patient & family room on 4 East of the Kelowna General Hospital will not be as easy to find after February 1.
"Hotties for the Hospital" was organized by staff at Regency Resorts and features 12 stunning photographs by Kelowna photographer Shawn Talbot.
“We needed to find something that benefits seniors,” said Sheri MacKenzie-Gibson, Master Host for one of the four Regency buildings that participated.
“It’s a little risqué, but all our residents got a kick out of it.”
The 2013 Calendars are available for $10 each, and to show their continuing support, the owners of the Resorts are stepping up and matching every dollar raised from calendar sales up to $25,000. With these matching funds, the goal is to raise $50,000.
Modeling for the calendar are some of KGH’s surgeons and staff. Dr. Mike Ertel (Chief of Staff), Dr. Bill Nelems (Thoracic Surgeon), and Dr. Guy Fradet (Head of Cardiac Surgery) all stripped down to help raise money for a good cause.
The calendars are currently available at Chapters Bookstore and the KGH gift shop, but as of February 1, they will only be sold at the four Regency Retirement Resort’s front desks.
For more information call Shari or Mary-Ellen at (250) 860-9308
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3