Jan 20, 2013 / 12:12 pm
An accident occurred at the intersection of Baron and Leckie Sunday at around 11 A.M. when the driver of a gold-colored Dodge was struck by another motorist who had run a red light.
"I had the green (light), but I saw her coming through too late," said Chris Knelsen, the driver who was struck.
"That was it."
BC Ambulance Services were on-scene and several people were treated for minor injuries.
Early reports indicate that a third vehicle may also have become involved. The investigation is ongoing.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21
- Tuesday crash sends 4 to hospital May 21
- Quiet start to the summer season May 21
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21
- Thunderstorm watch in effect May 21
- Calling all green thumbs May 21