Jan 20, 2013 / 12:12 pm
An accident occurred at the intersection of Baron and Leckie Sunday at around 11 A.M. when the driver of a gold-colored Dodge was struck by another motorist who had run a red light.
"I had the green (light), but I saw her coming through too late," said Chris Knelsen, the driver who was struck.
"That was it."
BC Ambulance Services were on-scene and several people were treated for minor injuries.
Early reports indicate that a third vehicle may also have become involved. The investigation is ongoing.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Disabled person given the squeeze Dec 7
- Free Wi-Fi Dec 7
- Jail for man who beat his grandfather Dec 7
- Another transit driver assaulted Dec 6
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5