Jan 19, 2013 / 6:04 am
The Okanagan Francophone Cultural Centre will be running a free, all-ages workshop for the whole family that will offer a look into the unique world of artists.
Découvertes Artistiques will feature eight visual artists from Kelowna, Nelson and Victoria. Organizers say it will be a great step towards becoming an artist and a rare chance to spend a whole day discovering different techniques like etching, painting and sculpting.
The workshop will run Feb. 9, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Kelowna Francophone Cultural Centre, located at 702 Bernard Avenue.
Participants will also get the opportunity to speak one-on-one with the artists, including: Christian Lipani, Christine Cloutier, Emmanuelle Meunier, Francine Gravel, Françoise Moulin, Henri Brazeau, Joanne Galipeau, Justine Gareau-Loyer.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16
- Kelowna crime down in first quarter May 15
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14