Jan 16, 2013 / 4:00 pm
The RCMP are calling the deaths of two people in a home in Vanderhoof a double homicide.
The victims, 29-year-old Blaine Albert Barfoot and 40-year-old Tara Lee Ann Williams, were found in the home west of Prince George on Sunday.
Cst. Lesley Smith says the two led what he calls a high risk lifestyle and were known to police.
He says as part of their investigation, the police are asking for the public's help in finding anyone who may have a recent injury to their arms or hands, which may have been suffered during the murders.
The killings were among nine violent deaths recorded in BC in just three days, including the murders of four men in three separate incidents in Surrey.
There was also a murder-suicide in Hope and a fatal stabbing in Nanaimo.
Read more BC News
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
(Click for RSS instructions.)