Jan 15, 2013 / 9:30 am
A 90-year-old West Kelowna man is in hospital after he was struck by a vehicle outside Lake City Casino.
The incident occurred about 6:30 Monday evening.
Witnesses told police the man had walked onto Water Street from between parked vehicles when he was hit by a passing van.
The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
He remains in KGH in stable condition.
Police say charges are not currently anticipated.
The investigation continues.
If you have pictures of the incident send them to [email protected]
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Jail for man who beat his grandfather Dec 7
- Another transit driver assaulted Dec 6
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5