Jan 15, 2013 / 9:30 am
A 90-year-old West Kelowna man is in hospital after he was struck by a vehicle outside Lake City Casino.
The incident occurred about 6:30 Monday evening.
Witnesses told police the man had walked onto Water Street from between parked vehicles when he was hit by a passing van.
The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
He remains in KGH in stable condition.
Police say charges are not currently anticipated.
The investigation continues.
If you have pictures of the incident send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21
- Tuesday crash sends 4 to hospital May 21
- Quiet start to the summer season May 21
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21
- Thunderstorm watch in effect May 21
- Calling all green thumbs May 21
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19