Jan 15, 2013 / 6:53 am
Homicide investigators are on the scene of another fatal shooting in Surrey, B.C., the third in two days.
Sgt. Jennifer Pound confirms the latest incident occurred overnight in the Bridgeview neighbourhood of north Surrey.
Few other details about the incident have been released.
Three men died in two separate shootings in Surrey on Sunday.
Twenty-seven-year-old Manjot Dhillon was killed in an early evening in an attack in east-central Surrey and two men were gunned down in the parkade of a Surrey apartment building just before midnight.
Investigators say Dhillon was known to them and the attack was targeted, but they have not released the names of the men killed in Sunday's second shooting and there's no word, yet, if that incident was linked to the first slaying.
Read more BC News
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
- Forest fire Evacuation Alert now an Order
- Artifacts stolen from God's house
- Evacuation alert in Thompson-Nicola
- Kamloops man shot in leg
- Mounties shoot man on SkyTrain
- Targeted shooting at a Coquitlam home
- Search for BC teen continues
- Juror excused at BC ferry sinking trial
- Body found following swimming tragedy
- 72-hour strike notice given to FortisBC
- Police rescue children locked inside cars
(Click for RSS instructions.)