Jan 14, 2013 / 11:49 am
RCMP members of the North Okanagan Detachment have noticed an increase in residential break and enters and are asking everyone to watch out for suspicious activity or unfamiliar vehicles.
The break and enters are happening all over the region and most have occurred during the day. In the past month, there have been 43 break and enters from Enderby through Lumby, with jewelry and electronics as the main items targeted.
Read more North Okanagan News
- Fire at Monte Creek hit hard May 7
- Hwy. 1 reopens near Chase May 7
- Man presumed drowned in the Shuswap May 6
- $70,000 in stolen goods recovered May 6
- Home invasion with bats and knives May 3