Jan 14, 2013 / 6:09 am
Two people have been found dead in a home in Vanderhoof, and Mounties say the deaths appear suspicious.
Few details have been released, but Cst. Lesley Smith says officers were called to the home in the community 100 kilometres west of Prince George on Sunday.
There's no indication what time the call came in or how long the bodies may have been in the home.
Smith says investigators are still trying to determine what happened, and the property is being considered a crime scene.
Names of the two victims, their ages and sex, have not been released, but Smith says both are from Vanderhoof.
Police are still trying to contact the families of the individuals, more information will follow.
Read more BC News
- Coal mine rejected on Vancouver Island
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
(Click for RSS instructions.)