Jan 13, 2013 / 2:34 pm
Just before 2:30 am on January 13, 2013 the Upper Fraser Valley Regional Detachment (UFVRD) received a call to attend the 69100 block of Othello Road in Hope as two deceased males were located inside a residence.
“This investigations is in the very early stages, therefore, we have minimal details to provide at this time. Our priority right now is to identify the victims and notify their families,” says Sgt. Jennifer Pound.
Until the victims have been identified a motive will remain unclear. Integrated Homicide Investigation Team (IHIT) will continue to work closely with the UFVRD to process the scene today and tomorrow.
An update will be provided as information becomes available and only when the victim’s families have been notified.
IHIT is asking anyone who may have information to call the IHIT tiplines by calling 1-877-551-IHIT(4448).
Read more BC News
- Man and woman hurt in double shooting
- Pipeline spill southwest of Merritt
- Charges laid in skateboard assault case
- Pipeline backlash following latest spill
- Crash of small plane claims lone pilot
- Woman gives birth at Richmond mall
- Pin pad fraud
- Malaysian company to invest $16B
- Premier's first priority? Raises for staff
- Charges approved against 229 in riot
- RCMP seeking stolen dirtbike
- Okanagan prepares for invasive species
(Click for RSS instructions.)