Jan 12, 2013 / 2:34 pm
A four-vehicle incident occurred Saturday afternoon at around 2pm at the Harvey/Spall intersection.
Kelowna resident Dave Way was headed home with his four year-old son in the back when they were rear-ended by another motorist.
"I was driving in the HOV lane and when I looked in the rearview mirror I saw a truck screaming up on me," said Dave.
"He hit me hard. I went into the vehicle in front of me and they went into the next one."
Although traffic was slowed for a short time, RCMP on scene decided to clear the intersection quickly and the drivers were attended to by B.C. Ambulance Services in the Esso parking lot.
The cause of the collision has not yet been determined.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- More delays for Grossmith case Dec 3
- Civic award nominations now open Dec 2
- City sand truck has trouble Dec 2
- Court hears drug dealer feared for life Dec 2
- Boparai pleads guilty to threats Dec 2
- Bus hits Jetta; Gordon reopened Dec 2
- Alberta storms affecting flights Dec 2
- Eye in the sky tracks shoplifters Dec 2
- Dix video: BC pays for Liberal lies Dec 1
- Therapeutic riding keeps under cover Dec 1