Jan 12, 2013 / 2:34 pm
A four-vehicle incident occurred Saturday afternoon at around 2pm at the Harvey/Spall intersection.
Kelowna resident Dave Way was headed home with his four year-old son in the back when they were rear-ended by another motorist.
"I was driving in the HOV lane and when I looked in the rearview mirror I saw a truck screaming up on me," said Dave.
"He hit me hard. I went into the vehicle in front of me and they went into the next one."
Although traffic was slowed for a short time, RCMP on scene decided to clear the intersection quickly and the drivers were attended to by B.C. Ambulance Services in the Esso parking lot.
The cause of the collision has not yet been determined.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13
- May Day parade set for Saturday May 13
- Flood Watch May 13
- Week in Review May 12