Jan 10, 2013 / 10:07 am
In December 2012 there were 7 less house starts compared to 2011 in Vernon.
Year over year there were 165 total 2012 housing starts compared to 163 in 2011.
CMHC uses the trend measure as a complement to the monthly SAAR of housing starts to account for considerable swings in monthly estimates and obtain a more complete picture of the state of the housing market. In some situations, analysing only SAAR data can be misleading in some markets, as they are largely driven by the multiples segment of the markets which can be quite variable from one month to the next.
Read more Vernon News
- Tuesday collision disrupts traffic May 15
- Enjoying Vernon beaches May 14
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10