Jan 9, 2013 / 10:20 am
A Lake Country firefighter was injured on the job Tuesday.
While attending an emergency medical call Tuesday afternoon on Okanagan Centre Road West a Lake Country Firefighter suffered a fall and a resulting leg injury.
The firefighters had just completed assisting BC ambulance with a call when the incident occurred.
He was transported to Kelowna General hospital by ambulance and is expected to undergo surgery this (Wednesday) morning.
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Okanagan icy roads - viewer videos Dec 3
- Okanagan roads reopen Dec 2
- Distillery fights for Spirit Bear brand Dec 1
- Ambulance rear ended on Hwy. 97 Dec 1
- Kelowna Mountain moving ahead Nov 30