Jan 8, 2013 / 8:24 am
The B.C. Coroners Service has confirmed the identity of a man who died in a motor vehicle incident on Jan. 6, near Wasa.
The man is 52-year-old Dale Andrew Davis from Wasa, B.C.
He was the sole occupant of a vehicle, travelling northbound on Highway 93/95 near the small community when the incident occurred and was confirmed deceased at the scene of the incident.
The B.C. Coroners Service and RCMP Traffic Services continue to investigate this incident.
Read more BC News
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
- Rock hits tent killing girl, 10 and her dad
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
- Forest fire Evacuation Alert now an Order
- Artifacts stolen from God's house
- Evacuation alert in Thompson-Nicola
- Kamloops man shot in leg
- Mounties shoot man on SkyTrain
- Targeted shooting at a Coquitlam home
(Click for RSS instructions.)