Jan 7, 2013 / 2:15 pm
The daughter of RCMP Superintendent Bill McKinnon was expected to make an appearance this morning (Monday) in Kelowna Provincial Court, but the matter was instead adjourned until next week.
Lisa Hope McKinnon was arrested last February for her part in a dial-a-dope operation.
She is facing one charge of trafficking in a controlled substance and two charges of possession for the purpose of trafficking.
Her next scheduled court date is Jan. 14 where both her defence lawyer and the Crown will appear via telephone in hopes of setting a trial confirmation date.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3