Jan 4, 2013 / 11:43 am
A woman faces charges after a hockey game in southern Alberta was delayed by an on-ice strip tease.
RCMP in Pincher Creek say they were investigating a near head-on collision in which a vehicle had to swerve into the ditch to avoid being hit.
Police say the offending driver and passenger fled the scene, although the driver was found soon after and arrested.
Officers looking into a disturbance at the hockey arena discovered the passenger was there and she was removing her clothes despite objections from staff.
Brittany Hourie is accused of indecent acts, causing a disturbance and obstruction of a police officer.
Tiffany Hourie is charged with impaired driving, leaving the scene of an accident and refusing to provide a breath sample.
Both women are expected to appear in court later this month.
Read more Canada News
- Feds buying ads that don't exist
- Petition to rename Victoria Day
- Military supplies stuck in Afghanistan
- Public raising funds to buy alleged video
- Antipsychotic drug recalled in Canada
- Search resumes for missing fishermen
- PM's chief of staff resigns
- Astronaut adjusting to 'earthling' life
- Elijah Harper's body will lie in state
- Spectator killed during Jeep demo
- Panda exhibit opens at Toronto Zoo
- Fishermen missing off NB coast