Jan 5, 2013 / 5:00 am
- 3 lbs chicken wings or drumettes
- 6 Tbsp lemon-pepper
- 1/3 c flour
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Grease rack (ie cooling rack for cookies). Place rack on parchment covered cookie sheet (I use two sheets - you need space between the wings/drummies).
2. Rinse chicken then pat dry with paper towel. Place chicken in large mixing bowl. Sprinkle 3 Tbsp of lemon-pepper on chicken and toss together.
3. Mix flour and 3 Tbsp lemon-pepper together in another bowl. Using tongs, dredge chicken one at a time, then place on greased rack. Place in oven for 15 minutes. Turn chicken over then bake another 15 minutes.
We really enjoy wing night at Brandt's Creek Pub but can't do the oil so this is a "stay-at-home" version. Great cold and travels well for picnics.
Submitted by: Suzanne Bonin
Read more Recipes articles
- Chocolate, avacado, spinach smoothie Mar 6
- Guacamole Feb 6
- Gordon Ramsay learns to make sushi Jan 18
- Healthy banana blueberry muffins Jan 14
- Baked Lemon-Pepper Wings Jan 5
- Cranberry Brie Melt Dec 27
- The perfect scrambed egg Dec 10
- Shredded root veggie cakes Dec 7
- Coconut and mandarin orange salad Nov 28
- Baked avocado fries Nov 14
- Warm asparagus salad Nov 1
- Zesty broccoli casserole Oct 17
(Click for RSS instructions.)