Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will allow their baby to appear on reality TV.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star and the rapper recently revealed they are expecting their first child together and are reportedly planning to share the pregnancy and their adjustment to parenthood with their fans through a show on E!.
E! Entertainment network president Suzanne Kolb told The Hollywood Reporter: "Kim and Kanye are an incredibly dynamic couple, and their baby news is just so exciting. Like so many Kardashian fans, we love it when this close-knit family gets even bigger. We look forward to sharing the joy as they prepare for more diapers, more bottles and without a doubt, more fabulous baby wear."
Meanwhile, Kim's mother and manager Kris Jenner is said to be thrilled about the possibilities the baby will bring, including a new show.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: "Probably the most excited person is Kris. She let us all know that this will be the theme for a new reality show, the best Kardashian show ever. They are going to document everything about Kim's pregnancy, but I don't know how Kanye feels about that."
- Actors Studio 16/17 seasonEntertainment 2,230 views
- Mars wants 3 halftime showsEntertainment 3,175 views
- Elton John not X Factor fanEntertainment 3,488 views
- Reynolds wants 9 daughtersEntertainment 3,462 views
- New Star Wars now filmingEntertainment 3,568 views
- Taylor Kinney proud of GagaEntertainment 5,832 views
- Stickboy coming to VernonEntertainment 6,898 views
- Bieber really loves who?Entertainment 7,271 views
- Returning to PeachfestEntertainment 7,911 views