Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will allow their baby to appear on reality TV.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star and the rapper recently revealed they are expecting their first child together and are reportedly planning to share the pregnancy and their adjustment to parenthood with their fans through a show on E!.
E! Entertainment network president Suzanne Kolb told The Hollywood Reporter: "Kim and Kanye are an incredibly dynamic couple, and their baby news is just so exciting. Like so many Kardashian fans, we love it when this close-knit family gets even bigger. We look forward to sharing the joy as they prepare for more diapers, more bottles and without a doubt, more fabulous baby wear."
Meanwhile, Kim's mother and manager Kris Jenner is said to be thrilled about the possibilities the baby will bring, including a new show.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: "Probably the most excited person is Kris. She let us all know that this will be the theme for a new reality show, the best Kardashian show ever. They are going to document everything about Kim's pregnancy, but I don't know how Kanye feels about that."
- Katy Perry dating who?Entertainment 6,783 views
- Justin Bieber has new dogEntertainment 9,842 views
- 'Workhorse' Drew BarrymoreEntertainment 10,215 views
- Amber Riley for DreamgirlsEntertainment 10,462 views
- 25 minute proposalEntertainment 13,761 views
- More kids for VergaraEntertainment 14,870 views
- Celine speaks about ReneLas Vegas 15,536 views
- Duff's divorce finalized Entertainment 19,019 views
- OSO - Heroes and HeroinesEntertainment 20,699 views