Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will allow their baby to appear on reality TV.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star and the rapper recently revealed they are expecting their first child together and are reportedly planning to share the pregnancy and their adjustment to parenthood with their fans through a show on E!.
E! Entertainment network president Suzanne Kolb told The Hollywood Reporter: "Kim and Kanye are an incredibly dynamic couple, and their baby news is just so exciting. Like so many Kardashian fans, we love it when this close-knit family gets even bigger. We look forward to sharing the joy as they prepare for more diapers, more bottles and without a doubt, more fabulous baby wear."
Meanwhile, Kim's mother and manager Kris Jenner is said to be thrilled about the possibilities the baby will bring, including a new show.
A source told HollywoodLife.com: "Probably the most excited person is Kris. She let us all know that this will be the theme for a new reality show, the best Kardashian show ever. They are going to document everything about Kim's pregnancy, but I don't know how Kanye feels about that."
- Adele offers to be 'surrogate'Entertainment 9:39 am - 615 views
- JT's new single out FridayEntertainment 9:36 am - 231 views
- Oasis film is 'biblical' Entertainment 9:35 am - 266 views
- Lovato takes on Twitter trollsEntertainment 9:31 am - 268 views
- Upton's 'exceptional ring' Entertainment 2,548 views
- Local dancer pays it forwardEntertainment 695 views
- Dion to receive Icon AwardEntertainment 764 views
- Jay Z making lemonade?Entertainment 619 views
- Pink needs break from loveEntertainment 978 views