Lady Gaga is to be the star of a new documentary film.
The 'Bad Romance' hitmaker is teaming up with photographer Terry Richardson - who she previously worked with on a photography book, 'Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson' - for a movie chronicling her life and the making of her forthcoming album 'ARTPOP' and is delighted with the new venture.
She tweeted: ''Merry Christmas little monsters! Terry Richardson @Terry_World is making a #LadyGagaMOVIE documenting my life, the creation of [new album] ARTPOP + you!
''Thank you for being so patient waiting for my new album ARTPOP, I hope this gets u excited for things to come. I love you with all my heart!
''I love you @Terry_World thank you for believing in me and my fans, I have looked up to you and your work for so long, it's a dream come true! (sic)''
It is unclear as yet when the film will be released - or what its title will be - but Gaga's 'ARTPOP' album is tentatively slated to go on sale in spring 2013.
The eccentric singer has been working on the record during her 'Born this Way' ball world tour.
- Kylie Jenner: I'm a feministEntertainment 4:31 pm - 44 views
- OSO conductor honouredEntertainment 10:59 am - 277 views
- Cox trying hypnotherapyEntertainment 9:43 am - 646 views
- Harris calls Swift 'fantastic'Entertainment 8:58 am - 457 views
- Olsen's Trump dreamEntertainment 8:54 am - 487 views
- Barton dating dance partnerEntertainment 6:04 am - 924 views
- Sheen restraining order liftedEntertainment 915 views
- Winter is going to collegeEntertainment 707 views
- Vernon band gets RadikalVernon 2,389 views