Lady Gaga is to be the star of a new documentary film.
The 'Bad Romance' hitmaker is teaming up with photographer Terry Richardson - who she previously worked with on a photography book, 'Lady Gaga x Terry Richardson' - for a movie chronicling her life and the making of her forthcoming album 'ARTPOP' and is delighted with the new venture.
She tweeted: ''Merry Christmas little monsters! Terry Richardson @Terry_World is making a #LadyGagaMOVIE documenting my life, the creation of [new album] ARTPOP + you!
''Thank you for being so patient waiting for my new album ARTPOP, I hope this gets u excited for things to come. I love you with all my heart!
''I love you @Terry_World thank you for believing in me and my fans, I have looked up to you and your work for so long, it's a dream come true! (sic)''
It is unclear as yet when the film will be released - or what its title will be - but Gaga's 'ARTPOP' album is tentatively slated to go on sale in spring 2013.
The eccentric singer has been working on the record during her 'Born this Way' ball world tour.
- Stevie Nicks reluctantEntertainment 12:45 pm - 1,607 views
- Kim's bodyguard speaksEntertainment 12:00 pm - 989 views
- Katherine Heigl is a mumEntertainment 11:15 am - 944 views
- Gaga builds dancefloorEntertainment 10:30 am - 579 views
- Robin Thicke in therapyEntertainment 9:45 am - 949 views
- Lorde teases second albumEntertainment 9:00 am - 514 views
- Nicole Kidman fights backEntertainment 3,017 views
- Fisher will not be recreatedEntertainment 936 views
- Michael Jackson TV biopicEntertainment 698 views