Dec 26, 2012 / 2:55 pm
An autopsy will be conducted on a Surrey, B.C., woman found dead in her hot tub.
A friend found the body of the 62-year-old on Christmas Day.
Investigators believe she may have drowned in the incident that occurred at her home (near Scott Road and 98th Avenue).
They say the death likely occurred on Monday.
Read more BC News
- Feds says B.C. can count on ESL funds
- Furlong says RCMP letter exonerates him
- Emergency landing in Nanaimo
- Hwy 1 reopens near Golden
- Salmon hatchery destroyed by fire
- Conditional discharge for RCMP thief
- Highway 1 avalanche control
- Gun-toting Santa appeals to bad guys
- Hwy. 1 near Sicamous - all clear
- 5-year-old Surrey girl dies of meningitis
- Bucks for backcountry safety
- Space heater causes Revelstoke fire
(Click for RSS instructions.)