Dec 26, 2012 / 2:55 pm
An autopsy will be conducted on a Surrey, B.C., woman found dead in her hot tub.
A friend found the body of the 62-year-old on Christmas Day.
Investigators believe she may have drowned in the incident that occurred at her home (near Scott Road and 98th Avenue).
They say the death likely occurred on Monday.
Read more BC News
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
- Fire fighters aided by rain, cool temps
- Ferry officer will appeal conviction
(Click for RSS instructions.)