Dec 26, 2012 / 11:13 am
Victory Life Fellowship hosted the ninth annual Christmas Day Dinner at the Parkinson Recreation Center. Each of the 362 plus guests were served a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings.
250 food gift bags were distributed to those in need and every child received a gift.
A family-like atmosphere permeated the air, and the evening was filled with live music, laughter, sparkle and cheer!
Guests radiated joy and thankfulness. Big smiles illuminated the room!
“Our desire is that no one spends Christmas Day alone” says, Pastor Diana Tripke. “Christmas is a day to spend with family and friends. It’s a day when we celebrate each other and most of all we celebrate the Birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Christmas is a day everyone should remember and enjoy!”
A huge thank you to all the businesses and individuals who partnered with us.
Thank you Kelowna for coming together as a community and making a difference
For more information please contact Diana Tripke: 250-864-3089
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17
- Weather Report Jun 17
- Motorcycle, deer collide near Rutland Jun 16
- Bee gone Bernard honey makers Jun 16