Letters to the editor
Why is there a problem with China & Malaysia buying resources companies, Shell Canada or better known Royal Dutch Shell is from Holland, SUNCOR, yes we have heard of them as Sunoco, also bought our PETRO-CAN from us, they are a USA Company.
Total Petroleum is French or from France, Esso or Imperial Oil is USA owned. And yes BP that is the short version for British Petroleum you remember the gulf oil spill.
We could carry on for an hour talking about foreign companies working in Canada that own significant interests here in Canada, to me it is OK because most Canadian companies build up & sell to the highest bidder. Take there cash after tax & startup again & again.
There are Just a small handful of sizeable group that are Canadian,for the remainder, everything is for sale at the right price. No matter where you come from.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Sensational lake view acreageKelowna - 5:00 am
- Vernon parking fees dropVernon / N. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Selfie could earn RBC ticketsBCHL - 5:00 am
- Yukon Blonde play free showKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Finance minister - over the top Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom for Vets Apr 8
- Prospera price gouge Apr 8
- Dock takes over Beach Apr 8
- Happy volunteer week Apr 8