Letters to the editor
What kind of arrogant public servants does Kelowna have, who do they think they are, what right or credentials do they have to comment on or attempt to determine what the architectural design of private buildings on private land should be?
I am appalled at the public display of arrogance from city hall from disregarding the Simpson Covenant, and now wasting public funds to decide what is best on private land. Let anyone of them buy the land and develop what they want. As long as the development meets the zoning requirements, building codes lets focus on just doing the jobs they were elected to do.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Strike or settlement?Poll
- 'Spiderman' arsonist gets jail timeKelowna
- Road project jumps by $1.1MKelowna
- Murder details brings family to tearsKamloops
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20