Dec 13, 2012 / 12:10 pm
It's not too late to get on the bus, the Parade Of Lights tour bus that is.
It's a two hour tour of the best light displays in Kelowna. We still have tickets available for both Friday Dec. 14 and Saturday Dec. 15.
The bus will leave outside of Costco at 7 p.m. and it will return around 9 p.m. - you must get your tickets ahead of time.
Bring new clothing, toys, and non-perishable food items; we also take cash! Everything raised goes to help those in need through the Salvation Army.
Tickets can be picked up at:
- Castanet 202-346 Lawrence Ave.
- Power 104 3805 Lakeshore Rd
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3