If you haven't caught them yet they perform a variety of musical styles including: Samba, Rhumba, Cha Cha, Tango, Fox Trot, Watlz, Jive and even some Rock and Roll.
We caught up with them at the series launch earlier in November. We talked with their leader Reg Tomiye and vocalist Robert Fine.
They have two more shows planned in the series so far. First they will kick off New Years Eve with a show in Lake City Casino's new Gateway 21 room on Dec 31st from 9pm-1am. For more details on this show go to: http://www.lakecitycasinos.com/kelowna/promotions.html
Then they will be back at the Laurel Packinghouse on Feb 22nd for the Sweetheart Ball. More information can be found on their website early in the new year. http://www.dreamlandband.ca
Read more What's On articles
The views expressed are strictly those of the author and not necessarily those of Castanet. Castanet presents its columns "as is" and does not warrant the contents.
- Family Day Activities Feb 8
- Celtic Connection: Cod Gone Wild Feb 6
- Kelowna Folk Club: Tamara Nile Jan 30
- TimeDRIVE: Donate your time Jan 23
- Splash of Color Fundraiser Jan 16
- 2014 Predictions Jan 2
- Free Family New Year's Eve Dec 28
- $3500 for the Lake Country Food Bank Dec 21
- Performing 170+ shows in 2013 Dec 19
- Christmas Time Dec 12
- Light Up! What you need to know Dec 5
- Rock 4 Kids: 20th Anniversary Nov 29
(Click for RSS instructions.)