If you haven't caught them yet they perform a variety of musical styles including: Samba, Rhumba, Cha Cha, Tango, Fox Trot, Watlz, Jive and even some Rock and Roll.
We caught up with them at the series launch earlier in November. We talked with their leader Reg Tomiye and vocalist Robert Fine.
They have two more shows planned in the series so far. First they will kick off New Years Eve with a show in Lake City Casino's new Gateway 21 room on Dec 31st from 9pm-1am. For more details on this show go to: http://www.lakecitycasinos.com/kelowna/promotions.html
Then they will be back at the Laurel Packinghouse on Feb 22nd for the Sweetheart Ball. More information can be found on their website early in the new year. http://www.dreamlandband.ca
Read more What's On articles
The views expressed are strictly those of the author and not necessarily those of Castanet. Castanet presents its columns "as is" and does not warrant the contents.
- Canada Day schedule Jun 30
- Aloha Keloha Jun 20
- Summer activities for kids Jun 12
- Local band release an EP Jun 5
- Help fund local filmmaker May 29
- #iamME May 22
- BC Summer Music Festivals May 15
- College Alumni Awards May 8
- Asian Heritage Month May 1
- Kevin and Sonia bid farewell Apr 24
- Small Business Success Apr 17
- Father and Son duo Apr 10
(Click for RSS instructions.)