Charlie Sheen gave $75,000 to help a little girl fight cancer.
The 'Anger Management' actor had been speaking to a policeman in Hermosa Beach in California, when he discovered the officer's 10-year-old daughter, Jasmine, had been diagnosed with Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma (CR).
Father-of-five Charlie told the officer, "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that", and the next day sent a check for $75,000 to the Hermosa Beach Police Association, which had started a fund in Jasmine's honor.
According to website TMZ.com, Charlie's stunt-double Eddie Braun also gave $25,000, and the family is extremely grateful for the donation and hopes their actions will inspire others to join the fight against CR.
CR is a debilitating form of cancer that occurs in the muscle tissue and requires over a year of expensive medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Last month, Charlie gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 when he heard she was having financial difficulties, but claimed she had never thanked him.
He said: "She got shorted and I found out, so I said, 'Here.'
"I'm still waiting for a text to say, 'Thank you'. Anything you know?"
- Gomez hits 100M followersEntertainment 3:26 pm - 3,134 views
- Madonna defends RosieEntertainment 12:45 pm - 1,152 views
- Amber Rose upset Entertainment 12:00 pm - 902 views
- Beyonce pays tribute Entertainment 11:15 am - 546 views
- Watts & Schreiber splitEntertainment 10:30 am - 738 views
- Katy Perry shares nude snapEntertainment 9:45 am - 1,055 views
- Tom Hanks photobombEntertainment 9:08 am - 672 views
- Frey still stands on cornerWinslow, Ariz. 6:32 am - 2,977 views
- DiCaprio to discuss climateEntertainment 1,205 views