Charlie Sheen gave $75,000 to help a little girl fight cancer.
The 'Anger Management' actor had been speaking to a policeman in Hermosa Beach in California, when he discovered the officer's 10-year-old daughter, Jasmine, had been diagnosed with Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma (CR).
Father-of-five Charlie told the officer, "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that", and the next day sent a check for $75,000 to the Hermosa Beach Police Association, which had started a fund in Jasmine's honor.
According to website TMZ.com, Charlie's stunt-double Eddie Braun also gave $25,000, and the family is extremely grateful for the donation and hopes their actions will inspire others to join the fight against CR.
CR is a debilitating form of cancer that occurs in the muscle tissue and requires over a year of expensive medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Last month, Charlie gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 when he heard she was having financial difficulties, but claimed she had never thanked him.
He said: "She got shorted and I found out, so I said, 'Here.'
"I'm still waiting for a text to say, 'Thank you'. Anything you know?"
- Samuel L. pleased Entertainment 12:00 pm - 49 views
- Watson won't take picturesEntertainment 11:15 am - 251 views
- Kiwanis Dance FestivalEntertainment 11:09 am - 120 views
- Rihanna's collegiate dreamsEntertainment 10:30 am - 214 views
- Friends stars reuniteEntertainment 9:45 am - 388 views
- Minsoo Sohn with OSOEntertainment 9:15 am - 636 views
- Gaga set to replace BeyonceEntertainment 9:00 am - 344 views
- Bright like a diamondEntertainment 1,510 views
- Academy apologizesThe Oscars 3,764 views