Charlie Sheen gave $75,000 to help a little girl fight cancer.
The 'Anger Management' actor had been speaking to a policeman in Hermosa Beach in California, when he discovered the officer's 10-year-old daughter, Jasmine, had been diagnosed with Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma (CR).
Father-of-five Charlie told the officer, "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that", and the next day sent a check for $75,000 to the Hermosa Beach Police Association, which had started a fund in Jasmine's honor.
According to website TMZ.com, Charlie's stunt-double Eddie Braun also gave $25,000, and the family is extremely grateful for the donation and hopes their actions will inspire others to join the fight against CR.
CR is a debilitating form of cancer that occurs in the muscle tissue and requires over a year of expensive medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Last month, Charlie gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 when he heard she was having financial difficulties, but claimed she had never thanked him.
He said: "She got shorted and I found out, so I said, 'Here.'
"I'm still waiting for a text to say, 'Thank you'. Anything you know?"
- Are you ready for COG?Entertainment 4:00 pm - 680 views
- Kevin Hart thinks he's oldEntertainment 2:43 pm - 484 views
- Ziggy Marley at the KCTEntertainment 2:41 pm - 362 views
- Gaga meets Dalai LamaEntertainment 10:09 am - 864 views
- BET Award winnersEntertainment 10:07 am - 476 views
- Winter splits from boyfriend Entertainment 10:06 am - 694 views
- Tyga buys $45k grill Entertainment 10:05 am - 707 views
- Taylor and Tom's beach dateEntertainment 10:04 am - 538 views
- Diane Kruger's pay gapEntertainment 10:02 am - 342 views