Letters to the editor
Just a letter about the sentence the crown is asking for in the Mantler trial.
It really bothers me that they are asking for house arrest in this case. This man was supposed to protect the public from the same type of people he turned into. Anyone else that did this cowardly act would receive jail time, why not him.
If he was a member of the H.A. he would surely receive the max. It is just starting to bother me that there are two sets of laws and sentences out there.
I think I would feel safer going up to my local H.A. member than the RCMP lately.
Robert Taylor , Kelowna BC.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Snowbirds hit townKelowna
- Pilot out of hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan
- Highway 97 reopenedVernon / N. Okanagan
- Wildfire doused quicklyCentral Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22
- Essential Service? Jul 9