Letters to the editor
To the Editor.
The Christmas season is upon us everywhere in the world. We are in Mexico and just want to say now these people know how to celebrate Christmas. There are not a lot of presents but there is a beach.
They come to the beach with their whole Christmas dinner and have a absolute fantastic time playing in the waves. They are the happiest people but they don't have a lot of stuff. It is all about family and friends.
To everyone in Canada may you all have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy each other to fullest. You just do know when it ends and life is not a dress rehearsal.
Merry Christmas from Beth Lukin, Bucerias Mexico
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:56 pm
- Is your online data safe?Poll - 7:00 pm
- 53 animals seizedBC - 6:17 pm
- Charges in child's sexual assaultBC - 5:46 pm
for these and other issues.
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20