Letters to the editor
To the Editor.
The Christmas season is upon us everywhere in the world. We are in Mexico and just want to say now these people know how to celebrate Christmas. There are not a lot of presents but there is a beach.
They come to the beach with their whole Christmas dinner and have a absolute fantastic time playing in the waves. They are the happiest people but they don't have a lot of stuff. It is all about family and friends.
To everyone in Canada may you all have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy each other to fullest. You just do know when it ends and life is not a dress rehearsal.
Merry Christmas from Beth Lukin, Bucerias Mexico
Read more Letters to the editor
- Murder details brings family to tearsKamloops - 12:10 pm
- Ex cop charged with sex assaulting boysKamloops - 11:47 am
- Accused attacker still hospitalizedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:35 am
- Flights delayed at YLWKelowna - 10:10 am
for these and other issues.
- Thanks for new idea on the waterfront Mar 1
- Deliver me from Canada Post Feb 25
- Logan Lake Doctor Feb 25
- More waterfront parks Feb 25
- Local $$ for foreign art Feb 20