Dec 10, 2012 / 11:02 am
Prolific criminal offenders in Abbotsford, B.C., who have made the police department's naughty list will soon be getting a special Christmas greeting.
The front of the card shows Santa dressed in police tactical gear and carrying a machine gun.
The message on the front asks "Which list will you be on next year?" and inside, it tells the recipient it's never too late to make a better choice.
The card is signed by Abbotsford's Chief Constable Bob Rich and his two deputy constables.
The department mailout will go to those who have been caught many times for property crimes and those who are known for drug and gang activity.
There's also a phone number attached to the card where the offenders can call and leave their name and contact information to get help in making a life-changing choice.
Read more BC News
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
- Gov't endorses alcohol sales in stores
- Whistler sled dogs still need homes
- December CounterAttack roadchecks on
- Mounties make arrest in deadly collision
(Click for RSS instructions.)