Lady Gaga will join The Rolling Stones on stage in New Jersey.
The 'Bad Romance' hitmaker, Bruce Springsteen and The Black Keys will perform with the veteran rockers at their final '50 and Counting' show at the Prudential Center in Newark on Saturday (15.12.12), and the 'Brown Sugar' stars are very ''excited'' at the prospect.
The Rolling Stones said in a statement: ''We're excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th Anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together.''
So far, the band have been joined on stage by a number of high-profile guests.
In London, these included Eric Clapton, Mary J. Blige, Florence Welch and Jeff Back, while on Saturday (08.12.12) they were joined in Brooklyn by Mary and Gary Clark Jr..
Additionally, at the first London date, former members Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor made guest appearances, with the bassist playing on 'It's Only Rock'n' Roll' and 'Honky Tonk Woman' and the guitarist re-taking his place on 'Midnight Rambler'.
- Jay Z makes history Entertainment 12:45 pm - 148 views
- Phil Collins' alcohol battleEntertainment 12:00 pm - 281 views
- Lady Gaga hurt by criticismEntertainment 11:15 am - 309 views
- Reynolds second daughterEntertainment 10:30 am - 443 views
- Cumberbatch expecting Entertainment 9:45 am - 316 views
- Ingrid Mapson concertEntertainment 9:20 am - 229 views
- Gaga's feud with MadonnaEntertainment 9:00 am - 440 views
- Kardashian's 'still shaken'Entertainment 1,919 views
- Radiohead at GlastonburyEntertainment 641 views