Lady Gaga will join The Rolling Stones on stage in New Jersey.
The 'Bad Romance' hitmaker, Bruce Springsteen and The Black Keys will perform with the veteran rockers at their final '50 and Counting' show at the Prudential Center in Newark on Saturday (15.12.12), and the 'Brown Sugar' stars are very ''excited'' at the prospect.
The Rolling Stones said in a statement: ''We're excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th Anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together.''
So far, the band have been joined on stage by a number of high-profile guests.
In London, these included Eric Clapton, Mary J. Blige, Florence Welch and Jeff Back, while on Saturday (08.12.12) they were joined in Brooklyn by Mary and Gary Clark Jr..
Additionally, at the first London date, former members Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor made guest appearances, with the bassist playing on 'It's Only Rock'n' Roll' and 'Honky Tonk Woman' and the guitarist re-taking his place on 'Midnight Rambler'.
- Highest grossing actress everEntertainment 2,615 views
- Lohan hopes to have kidsEntertainment 695 views
- Kylie calls Tyga 'husband'Entertainment 704 views
- Paul Simon to retireEntertainment 724 views
- Shatner's Star Trek fearsEntertainment 650 views
- Depp nets $11.5M from artEntertainment 709 views
- Ruby Rose defends SwiftEntertainment 617 views
- Rita Ora hospitalisedEntertainment 502 views
- Fox & Green back togetherEntertainment 1,822 views