Lady Gaga will join The Rolling Stones on stage in New Jersey.
The 'Bad Romance' hitmaker, Bruce Springsteen and The Black Keys will perform with the veteran rockers at their final '50 and Counting' show at the Prudential Center in Newark on Saturday (15.12.12), and the 'Brown Sugar' stars are very ''excited'' at the prospect.
The Rolling Stones said in a statement: ''We're excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th Anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together.''
So far, the band have been joined on stage by a number of high-profile guests.
In London, these included Eric Clapton, Mary J. Blige, Florence Welch and Jeff Back, while on Saturday (08.12.12) they were joined in Brooklyn by Mary and Gary Clark Jr..
Additionally, at the first London date, former members Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor made guest appearances, with the bassist playing on 'It's Only Rock'n' Roll' and 'Honky Tonk Woman' and the guitarist re-taking his place on 'Midnight Rambler'.
- Jagger remembers ScottEntertainment 3,412 views
- Janet Jackson enjoys nightEntertainment 1,421 views
- Theatre festival ticketsEntertainment 735 views
- Harry Styles announces tourEntertainment 656 views
- Khloe Kardashian suedEntertainment 1,241 views
- Emotional J-Lo honouredEntertainment 831 views
- Fourth Austin Powers?Entertainment 859 views
- Jenner knew O.J. was guiltyEntertainment 3,281 views
- Lady Gaga invites fans Entertainment 1,594 views