Dec 9, 2012 / 2:56 pm
It was a wet and slippery day all over Kelowna as the snow began early Sunday morning and wreaked havoc on the roadways.
Multiple vehicles were involved in accidents around the city and surrounding areas – some more serious than others.
Three people were injured when the driver of a red pick-up truck failed to negotiate an icy curve as the group travelled westbound on Highway 33 around 12:00 p.m.
The truck slipped down an embankment and broke several small trees before finally coming to rest about 15 feet below the surface of the road.
Send crash photos to [email protected]
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Bait sleds hidden around the interior Dec 11
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 11
- Fire destroys mobile home Dec 11
- Prolific offender in custody Dec 11
- Harvey rollover shuts down traffic at Ellis Dec 10
- Hockey Night in Canada's new tune? Dec 10
- Budget will cost you additional $45 Dec 10
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9