Daniel Craig and his 'Skyfall' castmates are in line for six-figure bonuses.
The 44-year-old actor - who played iconic British spy James Bond for the third time - director Sam Mendes and stars Javier Bardem, Dame Judi Dench and Ralph Fiennes will receive varying payments on top of their fees following the success of the movie at the global box office, having taken $870 million worldwide to date.
The figures will vary according to individual negotiations with producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson, but are believed to range from $100,000 to $200,000 each.
A source told the Daily Mail newspaper: "It's going to be in the six-figure range for most of them and at the moment the sky's the limit because it hasn't stopped taking money."
And the stars could be in line for further bonuses as an additional scheme is in place for awards season.
Anyone nominated for a BAFTA, Oscar or Golden Globe will receive another payment, with the amount rising if they should win.
It was recently revealed Daniel will earn $49.69 million to portray the suave secret agent in two more movies.
The huge contract surpasses the $17.15 million he earned for 'Skyfall'.
Daniel - who is married to Rachel Weisz - has seen his salary in the role take a huge jump, having earned $3.04 million for his 2006 debut 'Casino Royale' and $7.05 million for 2008's 'Quantum of Solace'.
- Mariah showcases chemistryEntertainment 12:45 pm - 574 views
- Vergara is being suedEntertainment 12:00 pm - 643 views
- Kinney helps Gaga's charityEntertainment 11:15 am - 421 views
- Hamill didn't notice affairEntertainment 10:30 am - 649 views
- Rare Beyonce footageEntertainment 9:45 am - 370 views
- PIGS in Vernon & KelownaEntertainment 9:10 am - 403 views
- Lady Gaga on her PTSDEntertainment 9:00 am - 361 views
- Drake year's top downloadEntertainment 6:33 am - 1,377 views
- Drawing From LifeEntertainment 846 views